Naples Greenola

We are an organic Co-Op located in Naples, Florida. Feeding families organically since 2009.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

My favorite Honey Mustard dressing

I love honey mustard dressing. The other day I was getting ready to make a salad and GASP!! I was all out of dressing!! Seeing I had honey and mustard I thought... I can make this stuff!!

Here is what I found and made:

Ingredients

  • 1/3 cup honey
  • 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
  • 1/4 cup white wine vinegar or cider vinegar
  • 2 tablespoons lemon juice
  • 1 garlic clove, minced
  • 1 cup vegetable oil

Directions

  1. In a blender, combine the first five ingredients. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream until smooth and creamy. Store in the refrigerator.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home