Naples Greenola

We are an organic Co-Op located in Naples, Florida. Feeding families organically since 2009.

Monday, April 11, 2011

An 80 year old gift

AAAAhhhh the sweet simplicity of times past. This weekend I met my parents in Orlando and there my mother passed on to me a gift from my great grandmother. In that gift I found
Purinton Slip Ware

The apple creamer cup
I remember these dishes in my grandmother's house and then my mothers. They are 80 year old Purinton Slip Ware dishes. I only unpacked, cleaned and pictured about half of the collection..seeming as though it will just have to be packed up and moved again in the next 6 months. So here they are. A little blast from my families past and now sitting in my Hoosier...

Aaaahhh the sweet simplicity...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home