Naples Greenola

We are an organic Co-Op located in Naples, Florida. Feeding families organically since 2009.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Humbled by the generosity of others...

Thank you!!!















It never ceases to amaze me the generosity of others. When a community comes together to help a family in need, being so selfless and helpful. I simply put out an email asking for assistance for a family in Luke's school that are enduring a very tough time. We came together as a solid group looking out only for the better of a family that would never ask for a single hand out. I am truly humbled and grateful for everything that everyone gave. There is no thank you large enough to give so everyone can know how absolutely happy I am. I will give our large package of goodies to the family tomorrow and send it off with lots of love and hugs.

The large package that will be sent to Saint Petersburg 1/14/2011






































Thank you again from the very bottom of my heart, I am truly grateful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home