Naples Greenola

We are an organic Co-Op located in Naples, Florida. Feeding families organically since 2009.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Homemade Tomato Sauce

Just because I am Italian does not mean that I have an old time passed from generation to generation tomato sauce recipe. But I found myself with about 10 pounds of tomatoes the other day and.... waste not want not... I decided I was making sauce. I looked up a good recipe and found one that I think worked out well. I also canned the left overs and can store them in my pantry for about 6 months or so.

















I used this website for everything and it was very helpful with pictures and instructions.

There were a lot of steps, so visit the sight for full instructions. I followed the instructions word for word (but halved the recipe) and it turned out really good. It still needs some type of spice that we have not decided what, but overall it was very flavorful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home