Naples Greenola

We are an organic Co-Op located in Naples, Florida. Feeding families organically since 2009.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

"Mommy, where does food come from?"


I was given this question a while ago from my 3 year old Luke. So we decided to try to grow a few things in the garden this year... again.


The boys were helping me stir the dirt and plant the green onions.

They picked out Cookie Monster Watermelon, we will see if they work.

They were actually working together!! Food always makes them happy!

Alex does not like to smile in pictures... trust me they were having fun.
I will continue to post updates of our little plants. We only have two started, since my basil and tomatoes already died :(

1 Comments:

At April 15, 2010 at 11:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea watermelon!!!!!! Good choice guys!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home