Naples Greenola

We are an organic Co-Op located in Naples, Florida. Feeding families organically since 2009.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Just Starting Out

Okay, so here I am starting a blog. I never thought this was something I would want to do or that anyone would care to read... so here it goes.
An interesting day today, Father's Day, missed my father in North Carolina. Luke struggled with his normal 2 year old struggles and Alex was sweet and easy. I searched for reasonably priced castile soap, but did not find any. I will continue my search this week. I recently made my own dishwashing soap with 2 cups Arm and Hammer washing soap, 2 cups Borax, and 20 drops Lavender essential oil and have decided this is not the soap for me. I like the idea of making my own soap, the smell was nice, but the overall result was not what I wanted. My silverware had a bit of a shean on it and the plates did not come out as sparkly as I would like... back to the drawing board on that. Other than that I am coninuting my everlasting search for a good white bread recipe and will post one as soon as a successful one crosses my path. Overall, I plan to blog all my favorite recipes for both my own reasons and for others to enjoy. If you like reading my blog good for you, if you don't thanks for visiting. Now on to clipping my coupons, looking for deals, and being the best mom I can be.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 24, 2009 at 9:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used 2 tsp. peppermint castille soap to gallon hot water on my wood floors this evening. Not streaky like liquid pledge or other commercial cleaners. So far so good. Kinton found orange castille soap at Whole Foods - going to try that next!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home